View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 03:19 AM   #17
DarthMaul v.1/2
Banned

Location: The bottom of that well, inside the Naboo Royal Palace- I converted it to a decent 1/2 flat...
Cool Guy

Hey Darth333! I'm bringing this thread back to life! And you are correct, for all the hard work that you and the other Jedi Council Members( Fred, Tk102, T7nowhere, svosh, Macleod, stoffe-mkb-, schiamanos, Darkkender, RedHawke, Defender, Maverick 187, Shem, jmac, and the rest of you that I failed to list here!) put into making these GREAT MODS that, according to the numbers at pcgamemods, has literally THOUSANDS of us downloading and enjoying your hard work, just don't seem to get the type of feedback and POSITIVE thoughts that those downloaded MODS deserve! Not from me! You guys( modders), have expanded AND improved an already great game, so please, know that you are ALL appreciated! The stuff you guys create is tedious work and you recieve no compensation for your labor. To me, this means that you are all TRUE FANS, and that is the highest compliment I can pay you! Your "love" of the SWKotOR galaxy shows in your work, and the fact of the matter is you SHOULD be paid! Thank you ALL for your great MODS and keep up the hard work! The fate of the galaxy rests in your hands!
DarthMaul v.1/2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,