View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 09:56 PM   #17
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
I for one would like to read the entire story. I just started reading today and just finished Dantooine. I haven't been to kotorfanmedia.com though. Is the rest of it posted there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machievelli
I still haven't found an agent. Just two months ago Dark Horse (I think) decided to release a KOTOR comic book series which means I have lost the race.
IIRC the KotOR comic doesn't cover the actual game storyline but introduces new characters and is set a few years prior to the events in KotOR so I don't think you should be concerned about the comic.

What I'm not sure of is though is how viable a KotOR story would be in the eyes of the publishing world. Wouldn't you have to be granted a license by Lucas Licensing or something like that? I don't think they would want a KotOR-based novel that would make Revan a female. As I understand it the "canonical" default is LSM unless explicitly stated differently by an authoritative LucasArts-affiliated representative. But for me personally I've thought for some time now that Revan could easily be female.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Last edited by Hai Wan; 03-26-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,