View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 03:55 AM   #1
jf3000
Rookie

Question : Weapons from Super Star Destroyer Help

I wanted to find out about the weapons of this ship, I see that in the Spaceunitscapital.xml file it mentions 2 abilities :

Code:
<Unit_Ability>
				<Type>ENERGY_WEAPON</Type>
				<Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.8f</Mod_Multiplier>
				<GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> Piet_Energy_Weapon_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
				<Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
				<Expiration_Seconds>15</Expiration_Seconds>
				<SFXEvent_Target_Ability> Unit_Energy_Blast_Piett </SFXEvent_Target_Ability>
				<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Energy_Blast </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> 
			</Unit_Ability>
and :

Code:
<Unit_Ability>
	            <Type>TRACTOR_BEAM</Type>
	            <Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.6f</Mod_Multiplier>
	            <GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> SD_Tractor_Beam_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
	            <Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
	            <SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>Unit_Tractor_Beam_Star_Destroyer</SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>
					<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Tractor_Beam </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop>
	        </Unit_Ability>
What I wanted to know is it possible to add multiples of these?

Also what is the general area that is needed to be editted to add more lasers to the ship?

I was messing around and did totally stuff up, as I noticed the opposition were able to shoot my ships from his base, what a mess it was.

Any help would be grateful, I am only a beginner at this, and playing around, thank you.

Jf3000

Do you have your own website? Need a new category added, please let me know, have your site listed below at my website, and go into the draw for each month to win prizes, random winner selected each month :

Code:
http://www.jf3000.com/main2.php
jf3000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,