View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 10:34 AM   #23
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutmeister
I for one would like to read the entire story. I just started reading today and just finished Dantooine. I haven't been to kotorfanmedia.com though. Is the rest of it posted there?

IIRC the KotOR comic doesn't cover the actual game storyline but introduces new characters and is set a few years prior to the events in KotOR so I don't think you should be concerned about the comic.

What I'm not sure of is though is how viable a KotOR story would be in the eyes of the publishing world. Wouldn't you have to be granted a license by Lucas Licensing or something like that? I don't think they would want a KotOR-based novel that would make Revan a female. As I understand it the "canonical" default is LSM unless explicitly stated differently by an authoritative LucasArts-affiliated representative. But for me personally I've thought for some time now that Revan could easily be female.
Actually, I just looked. If I start at Dantooine and delte from there, uploading the chapters in between, I can do it.

So starting monday, it will be here. I will post 3 chapters at a time, but will not post more until I get comments along the way. So in a way I will be getting paid for it in the currency a writer really treasures.

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,