View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #24
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Then by all means post away, sir! I think you know by now that I don't have any issues with providing my thoughts in the context of what I hope is considered constructive criticism. Truthfully though I see this as your version of how the KotOR story unfolds with added detail. I expect my comments will be mostly of the liked it, didn't like it variety peppered with any observations of passages that IMO deviate from the established game story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by machievelli
Actually in the New essential chronology, they have done exactly that already with Jaden Korr. There is however no mention of Gender for Revan.
I don't have a copy of Star Wars The New Essential Chronology to refer to. What involvement did Lucas Inc. have in its publication? I'm curious as to how the author can definitively state that Jaden Korr is male if there is no other source material for the character besides the game. But really I'm not a hard core canon guy. I've seen all the movies (of course ), read the Thrawn trilogy, played DFII: JK, JO, JA, KotOR, and KotOR: TSL and that pretty much covers all the sources of my SW universe knowledge. I plan on reading some more SW books like the movie novelisations and some others Prime recommended but haven't gotten around to purchasing them yet.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Last edited by cutmeister; 04-01-2006 at 12:01 PM. Reason: additional response
Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,