View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 02:36 PM   #91
DISTURBED 1
Rookie

Ohhhh boy..... where to start....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffSaberist
2. To make quotes, use the [ quote ] tag minus the spaces between the "quote" and the

Thank you for the advice, StaffSaberist. This will help me a bit, though knowing me Ill probably still screw it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdcfanbill
disturbed, relax man, its just a game on the internet

You know, I think Im pretty calm, although listening to this argument is really getting on my nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathain Valtiel
2: I already stated that I made a mistake and was referring to sideflip as backflip for awhile. I also mentioned that both are ludicrously powerful defenses regardless. Spun sideflip is just ludicrously powerful offensively on top of defense, even on the supposed end-lag.
(*sheepish grin...*) Ok, LV, I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that at about that point in this this whole thread I got pissed off enough at you and stopped reading all of your posts. Of course, saying this leaves me open to a whole lot of sh&t from you, I know know, but I needed to tell everyone that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathain Valtiel
I pray you are done humiliating yourself.
Ohhhh no, don't you worry, Im just getting started on that. In fact, i strive for that every day. Okay, but seriously, if you want someone to argue with you, or stop, what ever, you shouldn't say stuff like that.

Quote:
SHOW THE G*****N CODE. IF YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T REFER TO IT. ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMMING KNOWS THAT.
THANK YOU!!

Quote:
So... you dominate the staff (you said so on Page 1 or so) and yet it's impossible to counter? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, LATHAIN. PICK ONE. EITHER THE STAFF HAS WEAKNESSES OR IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT.
Again, THANK YOU!!! He has got a really good point there, LV.

Quote:
But we never finished it. This argument is done when someone can show the hard numbers. If nobody can, then inferiority is an opinion. And when it comes right down to it, opinion is all that's stated in this entire thread. And opinions differ. That is the way of life; get over it.
Again, THis is an OPINION PAGE, LV. NOT A *IM RIGHT AND THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG* page.

And guys, this supposed to be a debate, not an argument. And there IS a difference. I have taken a debate course in school, so I know that to be a fact. ARGUE THAT!!!
DISTURBED 1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,