View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 02:54 PM   #37
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I say we stop discussing how sad your life may or may not be in a thread about battlefront 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKT101
Do you know how to cheat in games? Well that is what I do on the internet i am a very intelegent computer user.
You're also a super duper speller! And nobody is impressed if you cheat in games online. They may care, but only because they are aware of how incredibly lame that makes you. Also, using mod tools is about as similar to actually making your own video game (One that could even think of competing with a game even as poor as swbf) as playing swbf is to actually being a soldier.

As for my two cents on the topic: Do I think there should be a swbf3? No. will there be? Probably, because as near as I can figure, the only think LucasArts REALLY cares about anymore is the bottom dollar. Which game will make the most money the fastest with the least effort. And since no matter how bad these games are everyone convinces themselves that they're fantastic just because they're using a stormtrooper with a blaster.

ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,