View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 07:59 AM   #28
DARTH_PLAGUS
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobichan
I agree that's a good question too. I think that it's another even match. The Chief might be stronger and faster, and especially resistant to damage due to the armor. But I agree with Niner that Boba has better weapons. I think Boba probably has slightly better combat skills; he's had it tougher than the Chief, being that Boba was orphaned at around age 7 when Mace took Jango's head. Boba would know how to survive in a harsh galaxy.

I'd have to question the strength of Mandolorian iron though. Boba did survive the Sarlacc pit, but from what I understand, Boba did lose his original armor in the process, and had to take the imposter Jodo Kast's Mando armor at a later date (Another testament to Boba's combat ability, maybe?)

In the end, I think it boils down to who can spot the other first. If the Chief can get the drop on Boba and manage to get in close, I think the Chief can destroy him, with with his hands or with shotgun blasts to the face. Not easy to accomplish, since Boba does have a jetpack and all. I think Boba's best bet would be to keep the Chief at a distance. His jetpack mounted rocket could probably eliminate the Chief's shielding, leaving the Chief open to other rockets fired from Boba's wrist gauntlet, or ranged shots from his EE-3 Blaster Rifle (one of my favorite sci-fi weapons)

We all know the spartan would win because their piston anti armor rounds you have tot ake everything into effect,. Spartan throws a frag grendae takes out shield of the commando and fires one shot from his pistol in the head and the commando is down. either way spartans can use plasma rifles.
DARTH_PLAGUS is offline   you may: