View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #112
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutmeister
So am I correct in understanding Breia made two cuts? The first cut off part of his hand that held the pistol and the second cut off three fingers of his hand that was holding onto her robe. The first time I read this I got the image that she threw the knife and it cut through one hand and then came around like a boomerang and cut off the fingers of the other. That didn't seem right though.

Very interesting that Antilles' sensor officer was willing to face death when he very well could have just let the two spacecraft peacefully land aboard the ship and Antilles would probably have never known that Queek was moonlighting for Tokara Company.

One dead, two wounded from the shuttle crew, eh? I have a bad feeling about this...

As I said in a previous posting, you guys are getting to see this before a lot of the editing is done. As an example, I have reworked two scenes mentally making Dasa Sunrider more of a pawn than he was before. The scene you have mentioned is going to be rewritten, and I will try to be more specific about what happened. I remembered the man who was shooting when Anak made his artistic criticism after the fact, and intend to deal with him as well.

Yep, someone died. But who?

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,