View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #92
Ben_Walker
Smartass

I'd love a Commando sequel, it was very refreshing, having a Star Wars game that didn't have any Jedi or lightsabers, speaking of which Commandos with lightsabers would be bad so would playing a Jedi, we have Jedi Knight and KOTOR series for that, along with Battlefront and Clone Wars(shudders) if you want to storm through a battlefield with a lightsaber. This game was grittier and that's what I liked... after I realised the Force wasn't going to save my backside here.

Just didn't like the ending, though I figured Sev would've survived and ultimately ended up helping the Rebels prior to the Alliance being formed. An Imperial Commando would've been, interesting, but now I affiliate Commandos with fighting the good fight and exterminating Rebels and Jedi would go against that image. So I'm gonna hope the Tides Of War title will happen. But for that one, I hope we find out Sev's fate. I know replacing clones is easy enough, but would Delta Squad want a replacement for him... if they had a choice in the matter, so how would they treat one?

Remember the breeze across your face
Remember the swaying sleeves in the wind
Remember the grains of sand beneath your feet
between your toes
Remember the freedom in the never ending waves

Remember I'll be at the beach.

Jedi Academy - Renaissance
Ben_Walker is offline   you may: quote & reply,