View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #30
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Jasra stared for a moment at the small pack sitting on her bed before finally closing it up and sitting it on the floor by the door. She looked around the austere room. A bed, a plain small desk, a computer terminal, and a storage locker. It was hard to believe that this was her room as there were no personal items in view to identify it as such. Then again, Jedi were supposed to be free of personal attachments.

Her thoughts strayed to Brax. Where was he? Had he changed? Would he remember her? And if he did, would he still… love her? A Jedi?

Jedi. Jasra ran her fingers down the leather tabards she wore. It was a strange feeling wearing the garb of a Jedi. Especially since she didn’t think she wanted to be one now. Brax had opened her mind to a different way of looking at the Force—the once clearly defined lines between ‘Light’ and ‘Dark’ had blurred, her emotions encouraged to be experienced and relished, not hidden and forgotten.

She sighed sadly, then laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Tomorrow morning, she would leave on a mission to find the missing Bastila, but all she really wanted to do was to find Brax.

She closed her eyes, seeking sleep, and hoping that she might recall the time she had spent with Brax in the sanctuary of her dreams.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)