View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #32
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"Damn!" Disciple exclaimed. The Gauntlets...they're like a part of him now. A result of wearing them for most of his life? Or natural?
Regardless, it was a bad idea to have them on, and a worse idea to have them off. He called T3 back in, and they forced the gauntlets on again.
This is not good. he thought to himself, and hurriedly injected both the Omwati's arms with a neural agent that would paralyze the muscles in them, preventing him from harming himself with the claws further. He then set about applying bandages to the puncture wounds in his blue skin, the work going slowly. Finally, he injected him with yet another drug, this one to lull the two hearts that were beating far too fast and force the beating to return to normal. Unless the alien had some sort of reaction to it, the hearts would, and his condition would stabilized. Of course, if his body rejected the serum...well, he prefered not to think about it.
"Omwati have four hearts; two sheltered beneath a rib cage, two below the cage. Skin beneath these weapon-gauntlets also seems to be far too sensative, even to open air. The skin dried and deteriorates rapidly, exposing muscle and bone tissue. Leave gauntlets intact unless it is impossible to avoid." he said, the spoken notes being taken by a small device he had wrapped around his ear. "Let's hope this works."

- - - - -

"I see you've finally caught up with Revan." Atton said, breaking the silence that had reigned in the cockpit as he did a systems check on the Hawk and the Exile was checking coordinates against the galaxy map.
"Yeah..." Kira answered cautiously, casting a side glance at the back of the pilot's head.
"Just like old times, huh?"
She didn't like the tone in his voice. "Well...things are different from the days at the Enclave...things have changed..."
"People have changed?" he asked, standing now and looking at her. The Exile's hands dropped to her side, her eyebrows knitting together slightly.
"Perhaps..." she answered, "Why?"
"Well, I was just asking--"
"Atton," she cut in, "If you wanted to say something, this isn't the way to do it."
He was silent for a moment, looking at her, a hand clenching and unclenching as he tried to figure out what to say. In the end, he approached her, his face coming within inches of hers.
"I love you, Kira, and I just...don't want to loose you."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,