It's really sad, now that our front page poll has gone on for a while, 50% of everyone who voted say they don't play online. 21% think the system is terrible as well.
That's about 71% of all people who either dont play/or barely play due to a terrible system (we can assume they dont play as much). Leaving 29% who actually enjoy or can live with playing online.
That should show just how bad the system is... it is just horrible.
> Lucas Forums Moderator
> Petroglyph Forums Moderator
> Unofficial Petroglyph Fan Forums Global Moderator