View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #150
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
^
More views than replies: Lots of people reading, not so many commenting. I'll go read an update/post, but if I don't have the time to read it in depth so that I can make an appropriate comment, I won't leave a reply at that point (and this week I was busy reading the challenge submissions at kotorfanmedia--I entered a short piece there, and the challenge has a short turnaround time to read/comment on the other submissions, so I got a bit behind here).
More replies than views: weird computer glitch.

Yes, I had fun writing that little pazaak comment.
Poor Jimbo has to listen to me get all excited about what my characters are saying or doing:
Me: Hey, do you think Jolee saying that pazaak line is funny? Is Mik'oth smarmy enough?
Jimbo: (trying to sleep because Jae's still writing at 12:30 am and he has to work in the morning) Mmmph. Sure, dear. I think it's wonderful that they have a vaccine for the scourge now.
I posted this before he got to read it, so I know he's going to roll his eyes at me managing to fit tornadoes into a Star wars fic.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,