View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #5
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonsterOfTheIsland
starwarsknights.com used to be a treasure trove of KOTOR news, mods, and other info. Now it seems to me to have evolved into nothing more then a repository for crappy fan fiction.

Don't worry, I will not start flaming about fan fiction (although it does suck hard).

Here's the problem: what about the game? I haven't heard modding news in weeks, and I'm getting scared. Some big projects were on the horizon, yet all I see, day after day, is "The critic returns..."

Can I please get back the starwarsknights of old? Please?
KotOR II has gone beyond its peak. Even though I am still making mods, I am not making anything that is revolutionary. For the past several months, people have been moving onto other games. I am turning my mod into fan-fiction, and I am really enjoying the ride.

After the stuff I have in production is over, I will be turning in my KotOR II modding license until a possible KotOR III.

I can feel people slip away, so I try to advertise new mods in moderation. What is intresting is that I am creating an anthology.

Therefore, not all of us are done with KotOR 2, but I am getting close to my own end of modding the series.

I would sit back, relax, and just enjoy the mods that do come out. Like all things good, they must at some point come to an end.

R.I.P. to 'The Source' and 'MacCorp'
2004-2008
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,