View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #143
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
I like the inclusion of information about what Revan had discovered during the Mandalorian Wars and her intention to prepare for this new enemy by conquering the galaxy so she could unite it and prepare for this mysterious threat. I submit though that the Rakatan central computer system didn't have enough data to accurately predict results of the threat.

If the Star Forge is not destroyed, in fifteen years this new enemy will face and defeat the current Sith and conquer the galaxy, eventually discovering the Star Forge and using it to increase their destructive capability and continuing the cycle started by the Rakata.

If the Star Forge is destroyed however, when this new enemy invades in fifteen years the Republic will be able to defeat them.

This doesn't make much sense to me.

Other than that I thought this was a great chapter. Danika prepped the Rakatan central computer system so the Star Forge could never be recreated, a wise move. And although you write your story to match the game's in having Juhani and Jolee accompany Danika into the temple, I didn't see the compelling need for this unless it was to have them present so that Bastila could attack them thus prompting Danika into a desire to protect Juhani and Jolee. I suppose this could have been a factor that helped Danika resist Bastila's invitation to join her and return to the dark side.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,