View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 08:57 AM   #120
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by post #116
“Yes. We Jedi collect a lot of odd data that means nothing to us, but will to people such as you. Why not enjoy your time with your paramour?”
I learned a new word today and as a result made it my personal Word of the Day! Thanks, machievelli!
paramour
n. A lover, especially one in an adulterous relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by post #116
He was a little irked to discover that the human was already there. He had been early, the human must have been half an hour or more early. Silently Fortuna watched him. The human was merely sitting there, drinking tea as if he had not a care in the world. His clothing

An hour passed, but except for getting his tea refilled, the human did nothing. It was as if he had nothing to do but sit and swill tea until the heat death of the universe.
Jae Onasi already mentioned this but did something get accidentally cut from this passage?

I think I need to go back and read this story from the beginning. I seem to have lost track of what is going on. The governments of Corellia and Coruscant have been warned of the weapons as well as the Iridian plague. Now Ryloth (Twi'lek home planet?) is getting into the mix too. Although it appears that all three planets must keep their investigations on the down-low and only include trusted individuals because it would take corruption at some of the highest levels of government for these weapons to get into the hands of pirates. That summarizes what I've got thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machievelli
Add to that that we've just gone broadband and the system is still giving us fits, and there you are...
Welcome to the Internet the way it's supposed to be. You know what they say, right? "Once you go broadband, you never go back."

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,