View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 02:33 AM   #10
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"I do not mind at all, Elton. I was infact going to come as Milla, but I decided against it," Sasha sighed, thinking back to when he had proposed that idea to Milla and gotten slapped. Suddenly, eighties music droned through the normal halloween regeem of Evenescence and other suicidal c.d's, and everyone knew Milla had entered. Milla was dressed as wonderwoman, and had every detail of the costume correct. Quentin's (who had arrived before everyone else) jaw dropped down to the floor, before he muttered,
"Dang she's fine," And played a scratching version of 'Believe It Or Not We're Waling On Air' and doing it okay for a change. Milla strode up to Sasha and the others, wielding a magical truth lasso or whatnot, and threw it over Sasha.
"Sasha, did you bring Milka to the dance as your partner?" She asked, Sasha staring dumbstruck. Suddenly, Sasha felt himself compelled to answer.
"No Milla. Milka's heart belongs to Elton, from what I know, and I would never ask a child to be my date," Sasha replied. Suddenly more words spilled from his mouth.
"But Milla, I did use your toothpaste the other night," Sasha blurted, and was promptly slapped by Milla. Suddenly, the coach, who was dressed as a grim reaper, came up on stage and announced they would be leaving for the suburbs soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,