View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #11
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Current Game: OFF
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Mmmf...." Milka said, over in a corner, making out with Elton. "Later....Coach....Mmmf...."

Elton pulled away, he had red lipstick all over his face. It didn't really look right since he was dressed as Sasha.

"C'mon." Milka said, pulling Elton into the TV room and shutting the door.

Everyone else walked in at other various times. Elka and Nils came as a Pimp and his hoe. Nils was the hoe Phoebe came as JJ from Good Times. She walked up to Quentin and yelled "DY-NO-MITE!!"

Chloe was a robot wrapped up in tin foil, Bobby was Michael Jackson but they shot him so nobody really saw that much. Franke and Kitty were the half of The Ashley's from Recess. The other half were Vernon and Quentin, who dressed up as chicks for some alone time with their crushes.

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,