View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 04:01 AM   #12
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Suddenly, a burst of bright light came from outside, and everyone stopped dancing, making out or being shot to death. Mikhail strode in, wearing an italian mob hitman outfit, rather odd compared to the hat he refused to take off, followed by Maloof, who had dyed his hair white and was dressed as the leader.
"Entering room," Mikhail muttered into his mouthpiece strapped to his cheek.
"Hello lowly campers, do not mind me or my associate, and continue dancing, making out or being shot to death by our hired assasins," Maloof shouted, which promted the camp to return to the aforementioned activities. The doors swung open several more times that evening, revealing a crowned dogen, a pair of brokeback mountain-esque cowboys in the form of J.T and Chops and finally, with a dramatic swing of the doors, a shadowcat lookalike Lili.
"LILI!" Raz yelled, running up to her and beginning to make out.
"Attention all students, we are about to go trick-or-treating in the suburbs. Please go down to the bus and await further instructions," Oleander ordered, leaving the students to meander down to the bus. Which they, did, of course, and left for the suburbia of some part of AMerica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,