View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #7
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineCult
I never saw all of the originals and I never really want to, I guess technically they aren't canon. One thing I really hate is the song at the end of ROTJ, that is one special edition change that no-one can question. I mean the Ewoks singing? I thought it had turned into an episode of the f***ing Muppet Show.
Wow. You must be a youngling. When did they loose their place as canon. Did something occur, which I did not know about?

I liked the end of the original version of ROTJ. Yeah, the change probally needed to happen, but I grew up with that weird ending. Hehehe...

I wonder what Yoda would say. You made fun of the Muppet Show. I grew up with that show as well. Yoda (Frank Oz) the second voice to Kermit the Frog. I personally prefer the Muppet of Yoda over the digital.

I welcome the 1977 version. Plus, I consider Star Wars: A New Hope as Episode I. Hehehehe...

I have to go and call Yoda. Hehehe... I think he would like to hear what you said. F.Y.I. - My avatar was directly taken from my ESB DVD.

Puppet Yoda live forever.

----Edit----
Come to think of it. I don't believe I am going to buy the 1977 version. Since it will be bundled with the ones I allready have, I think it would be a little waste of money. Too bad he didn't release the 1977 version first. I would not have bought the special edditions. Bummer.

R.I.P. to 'The Source' and 'MacCorp'
2004-2008

Last edited by MacLeodCorp; 06-25-2006 at 04:21 PM.
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,