Old 07-01-2006, 02:21 AM   #150
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Stop drinking the coffee!
While I don't have quite those same parts, I know what you mean--there've been a few nights where I stayed up way too late and feel asleep at the keyboard. One of the perks of having a laptop and lying in bed.
I have a friend named Mark Lewis who is a professional Story teller from the Renaissance Faire. He describes his muse as an Artist who draws the picture, then Mark colors it in.

Having worked at the same faire as a storyteller, I visualized my Muse as a biker bitch from hell who comes in whenever she wants to, drags my narrow little behind out of bed if necessary, throws me down at the keyboard, and says 'write!'. In fact if you know anything about the Celtic Mythos, I picture her as the leannin Sidhe, who drive men mad if they refuse to bow to her will.

As for laptops, I have one. Unfortunately it is a Compal TSA1 which means it is 14 years old. I have been unable to find a power plug for it, so it is being used as a paperweight.

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,