View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #584
Nema_Suneimi
Rookie

LOL, this far into it I'm having a hard time trying to come up with something to contribute. This thread is fantastic. 1000 fast approaching...

977) You go to night school for an advanced degree in computer programming so you can develop your own Kotor expansions ad infinitum.
978) You attempt to hire the original voice actors for your mods, because nothing else will do.

979) You absolutely refuse to play a DS female Exile, because you can't romance Atton when he looks like *that*.

980) You're certain Carth Onasi is still waiting for when you get back from beyond the Outer Rim (aka real life), and you wish you hadn't left T3 and the Ebon Hawk at Malchor because now you have no ride.

981) You no longer care about the armor's stats, you're just looking for something to give each of your men the fullest package...

982)... And you're openly impressed with Mandalore (what *does* he have under there?).

Atton: I knew it! That stupid T3 unit stole our ship! It's probably joyriding through the system right now, laughing at us... laughing at *me*.

Atton: And another thing - stop being all noble around her, in your big hero way. She sees right through your little act. She likes honest guys, not guys who run around being unselfish and heroic all the time.

Last edited by Nema_Suneimi; 07-02-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Nema_Suneimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,