View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 10:22 AM   #9
MeleeMaster
Rookie

I did it! I figured out how to beat them in close quarter combat. The reason they seem to always be able to do instant counters and be able to break through defenses so easily is because if your being aggressive and doing nonstop attacks and atleast in SP when your not attacking and holding your saber up its a lot easier to block attacks. Its hard to put in words exactly how to beat them. just basically don't be very aggressive and right when they attack time it just right and slice through them, the reason the masters can hit you so easily when your being aggressive is because them being masters and all they can easily time an slice you when your in the process of finishing an attack and starting a new one. This tactic takes alittle bit to get the hang of but its effective. Soon you'll be a master of toe-to-toe SP saber combat. You wont need any force powers besides absorb to beat reborn masters in toe to toe combat. Right now I have saber damage turned way up so its one hit kills but it should still work.

Your auto-blocking is in vain! Only SP source code modification can allow you to block my desann-style attacks without being staggered now!
MeleeMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,