View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 02:48 AM   #1591
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeodGR
I believe that MS Vista was being upgraded to .NET Framework 3.0. It is all over their site.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Yes but how many people are going to run out and switch to vista when it releases? Not to mention the .NET 3.0 is a Pre-release and people should avoid downloading it untill way after Vista does release. It also will not run on win 2000 operating sytems or older. Meanwhile .NET 2.0 still is designed to run on win ME & win 2000 and is barely out long enough on the market for any .NET developer's to quite be up to speed enough.

So for right now lets not bump Fred's thread over something that doesn't even relate to the reason Fred was updating part of KT to .NET 2.0.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,