View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 12:21 AM   #416
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Thank you!
@JediAthos--some of the chapters evolved as I wrote them, others I had a definite endpoint in mind. When I was writing the Sith Lord battle, for instance, I thought I knew where I wanted to go, and in some respects it was governed by the vision, but right in the middle of it, it took a right turn down the dark side path, and I just followed it along. Sometimes an idea will hit you as you write, so I say just start writing whatever. If you don't like it, you can always hit the delete key. I've dumped 2 or 3 entire chapters in this story, a number of paragraphs, and countless lines just because they didn't work well or fit the story right or were just plain stupid.

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Puma
I hear you on the break thing. I got so burned out with Crystal of life, but I really need to get back and finish it now. Although I doubt anyone cares anymore. "
*Jae whaps RP over the head with a pillow for saying that*
Of _course_ we care about it!!! Now get back to work!!
Seriously, do what you gotta do, but I guarantee you everyone who's been reading it wants to see you finish it.
And I'll mull over some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head today and perhaps put something together, but it'll be awhile yet. I want to get as much of the revision done as I can before tackling another entire story.

Thanks again, everyone!!

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,