View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #20
cara
Forumite

I am so glad you're interested in conspiring with me to make Whispering Rock (first of all, it needs an alias or something. W. Rock.) the best it can be. I hope your renewed interest continues so that we can shove CONTENTx3 down the Psychonauts fandom-monster's throat. You are apparently in the "know" for LJ communities so I'll leave you to that -- my LJ username is caragirl by the way -- and I'll find a way to add the "walkthrough/cheats" to the site. Smon suggested asking someone who has already written one/written cheats for permission to use them but I have this itch to make it completely original... so perhaps I'll play through the game again. >__<

Sorry about your computer. Those things always happen when I'm not around. *sigh* Let's not talk about the memory vaults. It's depressing.

My email is cara@pfenix.net but as I am leaving the state for a week (don't worry, I'll still have internet access) please use pfenixnet@gmail.com for the time being.

Thanks for wanting to do this, Klia. You're a lifesaver.

I am making a pie

'Mail a Lili & Raz Fan

GOALS [] play through the FF series [] personalize Vox account [] buy a new iPod

cara is offline   you may: quote & reply,