View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
Jabba da Butt
Rookie

Chapter 2

Coruscant. A city. And a planet. It's towering buildings shot into the sky, engulfing the entire planet in sparkling light.

So much importance lay in this world. The capitol of the Republic. The location of the Jedi Council. It was the center of the universe. And a place safe from all dangers. Or so it seemed. For the Republic would soon face a new threat. A strike at it's heart. At Coruscant itself.

Amongst the endless buildings of the planet lay the Jedi Temple. Inside, no one had any idea of the darkness descending upon Coruscant as they spoke.

Master Kavar stared out the window of this ancient temple. He had aged three years since his first assignment, and a new lightsaber hung from his belt. A memory of his past. Of a Sith he had met. Fitting it with a blue lightsaber crystal, Kavar had learned to use it well, finding that he liked the two lightsaber style. Now when ever his long blue lightsaber flashed, his new short one flashed as well.

Another Jedi, Zez-Kai Ell, approached him, disrupting his view of the city outside. "I am sorry to disturb you, Kavar, but the council has a new need of you."

Kavar studied Zez-Kai Ell's face. "I hope you bring good news, but I can tell by the look on your face that it is bad. Tell me, and I will do as the council wishes."

"It is dark news indeed. Across the planet, Republic ships have been showing up, making an excuse for needing to dock. Then, everybody abandons ship, I'm not sure where they disappear to. It happened again this morning. A ship called the Monolith, that was supposed to be going off to war with the Mandalorians. Showed up, made an excuse as to why it needed to land, and the ship was empty by the time anyone got down to meet the crew." The Jedi stopped, nodding at Kavar. "You have always been good at these things. See if you can find out what's going on. If you do, report to the council."

Kavar nodded. "I will do as you ask. I will depart right away."

And with that Kavar walked off down the long halls of the Jedi Temple. He had no idea of the darkness that lay ahead of him.

"Not if anything to say about it, I have!"-Yoda

Lover of all droids

My Fan Fics
Travels of Kavar:
Never Trust a Hutt
Darkness Over Coruscant
Jabba da Butt is offline   you may: quote & reply,