View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 05:08 AM   #54
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Oh well, while there's quotes of his that are critical of Christianity, he clearly was influenced by Jesus.

"...We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of the German people."

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

"[Jesus] made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross."

"My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter."

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,