View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 05:15 PM   #54
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Qu'zin knew about this creature from his youth, a fireside story to young Geonosians. He had told Shadow all the background he knew on the Pret-qu'a. He told him how when the Geonosians first delved into underground caverns, they incountered the dark creatures, though stories aclaimed that the creatures found, were different from this one. The Al'mia-mook, were a more week race, they were this creatures ancestors, they were more hive like, and had different casts, very similar to Geonosians themselves. And many more fanatical Geonosians believed that they were distantly related, but different because of intellegence, and where they adapted, one underground, the other on the surface.

The Geonosians ancestors were plagued by them, until they discovered tablets from the ages before the great hyperspace war. The Geonosians used what they learned, and fought the Al'mia-mook, destroying all their queens on Geonosis. But after years of true stories becoming myths, myths to legends, legends to fantasy, and child stories, the tablets were forgotten in the sands, to be found again, when the time came.

But other more hidden stories, hidden by the jedi and sith alike, and even the republic, were known to a few, and Qu'zin had learned a couple of stories from one who knew. He learned that an alien race, the Pret'ma, or predators he called them, were in a multi-galaxy wide guerilla war. They fought the Al'mia-mooks, or what the man just called the aliens. Both fought viciously, many planets were destroyed in other galaxies by their fighting. Soon their fighting came to this galaxy, and they didnt expect any advanced species to be in the galaxy. But they were wrong, the Rakatan, were thriving, they had not moved on to galactic conquest though, not yet at least.

Soon the Rakatn encountered both races, and with great effort fought both off. The predators ran off into the reccesses of space before they were totally anihilated. But the aliens fought till the last, and in their last death throws, they adapted to the predator host form, and soon many warriors were created, known to the Geonosians as the Pret-qu'a, or the predalien. The Geonosians had encounted the Pret-qu'a, but they were few in number, but they were known as the toughest of the Al'mia-mook, anyone who could kill one, was haled as a mighty warrior. The Rakatan fought them as well, and succeeded, the aliens were thought to be destroyed, but two of their pretorian or inmature queens survived, one going to Geonosis, one to the outer reaches of space. Where it's predicted they thrived, and started fighting once more with the predators.

All this knowlegde Qu'zin had compiled together, from legends, stories, rumors, and confidecial information. He told Shadow, and also told him not to rely on technology too much against this creature. He said that this creature is powerful, ruthless, smart, and it can adapt faster than any known creature. It wasnt some toy animal to play with, and even natural hunting methods might not work, he also warned him, 'If you have to run, do it, better to lose your pride than your life'.

Qu'zin however did not tell him about similar incounters with these creatures, for there are still some that live on Geonosis, and arena champions are told to go out and kill one. He was lucky to get out of a small nest of Al'mia-mook drones, when he enncountered their, 'guardian', a Pret-qu'a, a massive 8' tall beast. He killed it by falling on his butt, and while doing that the creature lunged at him and landed on his geo. electropole, which was on high, which was just barely enough to catilise the creatures acid blood. He kept this a secret to be told to Shadow...if he lived.

Qu'zin sat mumbling to himself, consealed by ways few know, he watched as the advice he gave Shadow was foresaken. He looked over and thought he saw movement, but it was just a womprat. He looked at Bue-Boe and said in a voice no one but he could hear, "Did I bring my gaderffii Bue-Boe?" the remote chirped a quiet happy 'yes'.

"Good, I can tell Shadow's going to need it," he said with low almost evil tone.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,