Thread: Temple Troubles
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #52
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Eltrab and Karina entered the old hole in the wall of a store together and Karina was immediately distracted by something small and extremely fuzzy. She picked it up and discovered to her great astonishment that it was alive. With an indignant squeal, it hopped away.

"Oops," Karina muttered. Meanwhile, Eltrab was hunting through the bins of Forces. Finally, he narrowed it down to two. The first was a little purple blob with beady green eyes. The other was big, dark red, and looked like a lightning storm was happening inside.

"Uh," Eltrab muttered uncertainly. "Beady eyes are creepy."

He took the red one and paid for it at the desk. As he rammed it into his head, the cashier found it in the records.

"Ah!" he exclaimed. "This one's special... brought back from nearly 40 years into the future or maybe more than that... I don't really know. I jus' sell 'em. Others hunt them down."

"Who'd it belong to?" Karina wondered.

"I dunno," the clerk answered. "Looks like some whiny kid who became a Sith... Anakin Skywalker? Oh, Sith name, Darth Vader."

"Isn't that the whiny kid that..." Karina began. Some random flying ball of cheese interrupted.

"... that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan haven't made it to Tatooine to meet yet?" it screeched.

"Did a flying cheese ball just screech?" Eltrab wanted to know. Then, he grinned. "Excuse me... I'm gonna go kill something... or fix a machine... not sure which urge will win over..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,