View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 01:30 AM   #16
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponMaster
What other reasons would there be for cutting something as important as this to the game
In threads that are focused on debating, it is a good idea to read all the posts. I shall now quote myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
I am actually helping restore (though more like make) M4-78. While it will be a fun planet to explore and do things on, TSL will be just as "finished" with or without it. It's really just adding extra gameplay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henz
In bold are words/paragraphs that made me laugh
You'll live a little longer if you have a happy attitude and laugh often. I'm glad to have helped.

Quote:
"Most likely" & "somehow" prove there was something missing.
I do not often like speaking in very black and white terms. I see that my unwillingness to do so resulted in you misinterpreting my statements. When I speak to you in the future, I will be sure to use terms that are easier for you to comprehend.

Quote:
The fall of Malak and Revan isn't a plot hole if it was never supposed to be explained in KOTOR.
Were there plans for a KotOR II when KotOR I was released on Xbox? Even if there were, loose ends in a game should be wrapped up in that game.

Quote:
I for one was never expecting it to. However the HK dialogue was clearly in place to be followed up. Whether or not you agree with my view about KOTOR, you can't make TSL comeplete by saying something else is more severly cut.
I cannot make TSL more "complete" by pointing that out. But whining about a minor plot hole in one game and ignoring a major one in another game is inconsistent of you.

Quote:
"No relevance to the plot" made me laugh the hardest. The cut content wasn't just relevent to the plot, it WAS the plot.
I see my statement proved to complex for you to understand. What I meant was that the things missing from TSL are either scenes with obvious outcomes, OR they are things that prolong the gameplay and have no relevance to the plot. An example of the second thing I listed would the Padawan in the Enclave's sublevel (Kaevee, I think it was?) who controlled the laigreks.

Last edited by Emperor Devon; 08-14-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,