Thread: FOX News
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 03:33 PM   #89
Good Sir Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobahn Eagle
Namely: "Huge chemical weapons factory found in Iraq... Reports: 30 Iraqis surrender at chem weapons plant... coal. troops holding Iraqi in charge of chem. weapons.". That's the news banner they ran.

Either that, or made that way by FOX News. And Skin isn't the one saying it - his independent, objective report is.
Oh sure it's independent. I go to their site and surprise surprise it's all about how America is evil.

Gimme a break.

Oh and I'm sure that FoxNews corrected it's story if it was originally untrue, prove that they didn't.

Somewhere other than wikipedia please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobahn Eagle
FOX News-viewers have a far, far higher level of misconceptions than viewers of other channels. There are only two explanation for that - that they are ignorant already, or that FOX News is mis-leading.
Yeah base your opinion of thousands of people on one flimsy little poll. Yawn.

Oh and Dagobahn, even IF detainees are being torchered. I couldn't care less.

They're not from a standing army and they fight like cowards.

If it were Norwegian/French/German/Saudi Arabian SOLDIERS then I would be opposed to it.

Let them rot I say, they have no rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker
It could as easily be indicative of the overall lack of intelligence, cognitive abilities or the credulous nature of the viewers themselves (or any combination thereof).
|
|
V
Quote:
Indeed, I didn't even say that was what I believed of Fox viewers.
Contradiction?

Quote:
I'm a conservative.

I honestly chuckled, don't make me dig up that PM you sent me describing how you're neither conservative or liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-8252
Faux News is worse than any Soviet propaganda station
Listen to yourself, I was told by a Russian exchange student in highschool that we really didn't land on the moon.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to touch on everyone's points today, I've been out of pocket. It's also a little hard when I'm the only right winger in here.

Last edited by SkinWalker; 08-17-2006 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Fixed quote citations
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,