View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #86
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"Children's holovids?" Raze couldn't help but smile at Rich's comment. "Ah. I was wondering what you did in your spare time."

He looked up briefly, face stoic, but eyes smiling.

"Don't worry, Rich," Raze said conspiratorially. "Your secret is safe with me."

Her expression grew more serious. "But to answer your question, yes, I've seen the Doctor in passing, but haven't really had much to say to him yet. But you're right about the 'Doctor Death' part. It was mentioned in the crew profiles Dooku gave me and the Captain. And, if you saw them too, then Dooku probably mentioned it to warn us about him. I mean, you can kill off the hired guns, but you still need at least you and me to pilot and maintain the ship, right? And I don't believe for one second that Dooku gave us this ship out of the goodness of his heart. He wants it back in one piece." She paused pensively, remembering her little 'accident' she had had when with the CEC. "Safe to say though," she continued, "if the Captain ever assigns the good Doctor to galley duty, I'll be going on a starvation diet real quick."

"So, Rich, I've told you what I think. And you've met our mysterious Captain Dres. What's your opinion on 'the Raven?'"

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)