View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 05:38 AM   #3
John Skywalker
Rookie

Chapter 2

"Always use your emotions when using the force,this will give you more power".
"Yes Master Maul", John replied. Mauls spaceship was'nt at all big but for the little sandy haired John it could hold two at most. Hyperspace was taking some time, and while Maul was getting impatient he decided the best way to pass time was to teach John.
"Also do you remember the Jedi code?", Maul asked.
"Yes Master Maul its There is no fear, there is power. There is no death, there is immortality. There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side. I am the Heart of Darkness. I know no fear, But rather I instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of hate. All the Universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the Darkness. For I have found true life, In the death of the light.", John felt uneasy about those last words but he would obey them anyways, he was more determined to be a jedi now more than anything.
"Good boy you will know the extent of this code in time", Maul said,"now go and rest i will wake you when we get to Coruscant."
"Coruscant Master?",John asked he thought he was going to Naboo but Maul looked at him and said.
"You will be trained by another,not me boy you will be trained by my Master", Maul smiled at John,"you will be trained by Lord Sidious".
John Skywalker is offline   you may: