View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 05:30 PM   #436
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Thanks, everyone!

I have no doubt that even after dying, Jolee would be just as ornery.

I have my little ideas for another story with the trio, but I have to sit down and outline a bit and figure out where I want to go with it, now that I'm beginning to have a vague clue about writing something as long as this. I still have the revisions of the chapters to do for KFM (I'm at ch. 16 there and working on 17), and my beta-reader is very good and makes me work hard to make them better--that involves almost as much time as writing the initial chapters, sometimes more. I hate leaving projects unfinished, even if it takes awhile to get them done, and I'm learning a ton revising those chapters, so I want to make sure to finish that. A couple of them would never forgive me if I left them hanging in the middle of the story.

Mik'oth of course would have to make a return appearance. He's too fun not to have around. I don't know that I could stand to have His Smarminess join the trio and become a main character--he's better as an occasional contact. Otherwise, it'd be sort of like having mounds of icing on the cake instead of nice thin layer that doesn't overpower.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,