View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:57 AM   #189
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Karstedt I think I know why you are having problems with 2da files. Never ever use the renumber feature in Kotor Tool. Many of the 2da files start at line "0" since 2DA stands for Two Dimensional Array and entry "0" is where arrays start in programming. Now what throws things off is there are some 2da's that do begin at line number "1". Fred had been meaning to remove the Renumber line's entries as people would read through the 2da files and enter the wrong line number to reference in there mods. So if your problem with upgrade.2da stems from renumbering the lines in a 2da file then I guess this post has a use.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,