pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
PYRO FORGOT MINE TOO!!

I thought we were bff's, internet style. ~Emoness~

I'm DarthAvery
OMG sorry Darth!

Also, to complete Darth's list, I have got magical shiny oneshots!

The wind cries Mary, by Darth Avery- A lost camper's diary as she talks about her last days on Earth...

Surreality, by Miss Trippy- Milla and Sasha share a nightmare.

Kissing a fool, by Darth Avery- A portrail of the moment when Lili and Elton fell out.

Horrorific, by Darh Avery- (Yes Darth, another one of yours) Several Psychonauts characters go to see a certain film...

Barefoot, by Angelbloodshinra- Bobby and Chloe chat and stuff.

Under the wall, by Nefalkarx- Raz and Lili go skinny dipping.

Cerice, by Lovova- An insane pyromaniac reminisces on some very horrible deeds. (Note the fact that the character used is mine)

When did THAT happen? by Grovecityfan- A collection of really weird and funny quotes.

Sam X Linda, by Magewriter- A cute story about our favorite denizens of the deepish Lake Oblongata.

Monty Python's mental patient, by Starlight's delight- Raz meets some crazy frenchmen in Fred's mind. (Crossover with Monty Python)

I don't drink, thanks, by TheFarceHunter- Sasha's at a party. You can guess what kind of anti-social behavior this causes.

The awesomest day, by KarAniyuki- Maloof fell asleep forever. That... Gives anyone who reads this an idea of what happens. EVEN BETTER than the other awesomest (insert time period here) fanfics.

The awesomer day, by KarAniyuki- A really funny fanfic with Mary Sues, potato sculptures and more!

She does this little thing, by Narcotic Dollie- Sasha and Milla, now married, go out with the now adult Raz and Lili. Chaos ensues.

Dare Me, by Narcotic Dollie- Sasha loses a bet to Morry.

Why Sasha gets no M&Ms, by Lily23- Sasha goes on a sugar high.

And, in summary, that's it. I didn't put any of my stuff there because it wouldn't seem right. I'm egotistical. Anyway, Darth and I seem to have put up the best fanfics around! Everyone go stare blindly at them while you mind turns to goo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,