Official Spanker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar Da Kookee
What realm?

*ow*

let me see....

Hellscream, Maelstrom, Bloodhoof, Greymane, Argent Dawn, Alexstraza, Dethecus, Scarlet Crusade and used to play on Sargeras, Elune and Twisting Nether but I deleted my toons there.

and yes, I DO play in all those servers

and I still have a few characters left to create toons on a couple servers more, so depending on how easy can someone convince me I can make toons in other servers , been playing since Beta and I'm the biggest slacker in the guild hehe.

heard the trial versions from download sites for SW:G suck big time lately, good I still have my cds from my original account, I just had to download 10000000000000000000000000000000 patches when I reactivated just for fun.

about WoW, I have like a million trials aswell, I still get all those mails of "recruit a friend" that are still active and my trial version from my Collector's Edition and one last CD I got when I bought another starcraft battlechest when I was Cali with my BF, I couldn't get any of my other copies to work and I wanted to play with my geeky BF some old games, so we got it when we were heading to the airport when it was time to come back, so yeah, I think I have a few trials to give just like those AOL CDs =p

Devil Doll is offline   you may: quote & reply,