View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #43
Weed Master
Rookie

Location: M to the I to the S to the S to the O to the U to the R to the I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobahn Eagle
Nope, not one bit of it. I'm not saying we invade Cuba or that we should've nuked Baghdad. I'm merely saying that blockades of stubborn nations fails to work more often than not.

You do realize they tried to declare war prior to attacking and that the declaration didn't make it to the US government in time only due to a bureucratic mess-up, right?

I do support the atomic bombing, but that's just not right either.

No, the Japanese put their factories in cities. But it's the Americans who decided to drop a nuclear bomb on the cities, not the Americans.

Blaming the victim for what you do is a logical fallacy, if you ask me. If you do something, it's your responsibility, not the responsbility of the person or people you do it to.
No i didnt know that the declaration didn't make it to the US government.The Japanese really werent thinking straight then.Utimatly attacking the USA made them lose because they had to fight on 2 fronts.

The atomic droppings saved more lives anyway the estimated invasion casulities were much higher than the atmoic bombings( i cant remeber how much) but me personaly would rather have civilans of a country were at war die, rather than my own countries soliders

Edit: im a noob as u can see. i dont know how to repley to certain post
Weed Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,