View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:39 AM   #18
Sigundr
Forumite

Current Game: JKA
"Okay, now where?" He asked Roxy. He had come to a restricted part of the hospital.

"Um, go up 2 meters, then take the left. It should be the second door." Roxy replied to Aedan.

"Okay, thank you." Aedan said to her, his gut wrenching at what he had to do.

He went down the hall, and saw an armed security guard turn the corner. He immediately ducked into the bathroom near him.

Don't come in here, please don't, Aedan thougt to himself.

The door opened and the security guard walked in.

"He! Wer sind du?" The security guard yelled in German.

"Traurig für dieses." Aedan replied to him. He shoved his elbow back, taking the guard in the nose. He immediately turned around, landing a left hook to the guard's jaw, nocking him unconcious. He dragged him into a stall and shut the door.

What was that?" Roxy asked, scared out of her chair at the sudden sound.

"Nothing," Aedan growled, "Don't ask me again."
He adjusted his hoodie, which had gotten tossed around. Finally straightening himself, he peeked out the bathroom door and, making sure the coast was clear, headed out to finish his mission. He wouldn't be so forgiving to the other people.

He took out his M9 and attached the silencer, and turned off the saftey.

He flattened himself against the wall and peeked around the side. A man in a coat jacket, persumably a scientist, walked not 5 feet from him behind the closed doors. He put his head back out, and looked around. He went over and opened the door cautiously, so as not to arouse any suspicion. He walked in, pistol pointed at the ground.

He observed two scientists walking out from a windowless room. He growled at the sight of them. They turned around, but didn't have time to make a noise before Agent Omicron's bullets pierced their skulls.

He walked casually over to the door and opened it.

"Hastings. I thought I told you to get the... AHHH! W-who are y-you?" The scientist exclaimed.

"You know, under normal circumstances, I would give you a quick death. But since I know what you've done to wee little babies, and young children, I think I might kill you a mite slower, don't you agree?" Aedan said, his voice filled with his native Scottish accent.

"N-no!" The scientist screamed. "P-please, don't-don't kill me! I have information, I have money! Please, whatever you do, don't kill me!" Exclaimed the scientist, begging for his life.

"Hmm." Aedan said, musing over this man's fate.

The scientist looked up at him with sincerity written on his face, but betrayal and wickedness in his eyes.

"No." Said Aedan so firmly and too the point that it shocked the man.

Aedan lifted up his pistol and shot him twice in the liver. Taking a seat, he sat there as he watched the man die.

"Now, Roxy. You know how I feel about these people." Aedan said, anger all over his face. "Well, time to die with the ship, eh captain?" Aedan said to the dying scientist.

He took out a 2x2 slab of C-12, and planted it squarely on the table that was above the almost dead man, and where the toxini was. He then exited the room and went into the so called "needle room", and planted another one, but smaller, on the steel box that held the virus.

"Little kids ain't dyin' after this bastard gets blown to bloody hell." Aedan said as he walked out of the main room and into the hallway. "Damn mutation."

He walked out of the main doors of the "hospital" ((it's a hospital, just doing illegal operations.))((Duh)) and to his car. He pulled out of the parking lot and pushed the button on the detonator.

One corner of the oddly shaped hospital exploded in a huge show of flames, and was turned into a hunk of welded metal, smoke and the remnants of body parts.

"They are minor criminals! Marginal outlaws! You are inept!" ~ Darth Vader
Sigundr is offline   you may: quote & reply,