View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 11:53 AM   #147
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The Sith Lord contacted suddenly his apprentice. He smirked and looked at him.
"Disguise yourself and leave to Coruscant. I have some assassinations for you to do there. Leave on one of the stolen freighters and take some cargo with you. Take one of your most trusted men with you as a co-pilot and an experienced dark jedi. I have an ysalamir for you to cover your force trail without loss of energy. I will give you your first target when you arrive" he said and closed the comm immdeiately as he didn't want to hear a word back from his apprentice, even if it would've been positive

------

As the shuttle jumped out of hyperspace, the qhole army of the Republic was in code red. Fleets were gathering and posters were placed on the walls on the lower sections of Coruscant, advertising drafts for the army. Once the shuttle reached the landing pad, it kept hovering as the people inside evacuated and the autopilot was set to on-position and continued up to upper orbit where a ship was to secure it and then make sure the bombs wouldn't go off.

((Sorry for the time jump, but you need something to do. WJ, you can do the rest as planned))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,