View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 02:39 AM   #157
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The door to the council chamber opened and an old man stepped inside with jedi robes seemingly starting to turn into dust because of the old age. A younger jedi accompanied the man. The man was a weequay, leaning onto a wooden cane and two arcane lightsabers hanging on his belt. Some of the jedi council was amazed, some merely bowed slightly in disgust of the old man's disfigured appearance that had come with the years.
"I am terribly sorry to interrupt, masters, but the man wished to speak with you. He has just arrived with a merchant from Corellia" the young jedi said and bowed before leaving. The weequay master chuckled and looked at the jedi council.
"Some of you seem to know me. That is good. I am a sort of... historian. I know much of the Hundred Year Darkness and all the threaths towards the Republic since then to this day better than most of you. I have come here to help you with your decision on what to do with this Darth Tepe" he said and took a step forwards before noticing the two sith hunters and his eyes slightly narrowing.
"What are the sith hunters doing here? They are a tool that Darth Tepe can use against us in proving how similiar the jedi are to the sith by using them as an example. Or is it not so that the jedi used the sith hunters to purge the sith from this world similiarly that the sith tried to jedi and later succeeded when the Old Republic was broken?" he said and hit the floor with his cane a couple of times to make his point

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,