View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:06 AM   #159
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A familiar laughter rang in both the sith hunters' minds. Tepe had once again contacted them.
'Well done, Riebe. You have sparked again the suspicion towards you. No longer are you the to-be saviours of the galaxy, but a threath to the Jedi order, especially if you go vigilante on them. It will not now take me much effort to make you the new threath if you decide to kill me. The jedi will hunt you because they wil think you try to take over my armies. Haha! Well done indeed' he said and then they heard of him no more for now. Instead, he implanted a thought in the mind of Danni of her closest friend in trouble, reaching out for her from the planet Ruusan.
'Danni! Help me!' the image of her friend called out.

------

In his solitude of the now nearly finished Meditation Sphere, the Dark Lord laughted as he controlled the whole situation that was going on in the Council Chamber and the possible future of Danni. It was all too easy for him. Way too easy...

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,