View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 09:08 AM   #220
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe grinned at him and ignited the other of his lightsabers as a response to his actions. The Dark Lord nodded quietly and his eyes flashed into a bright yellow again.

"You must see that the Sith Hunters, or at least the few that are left of you and your newer recruits that even now wander around the city are a serious threat to my cause. I am no Darth Sidious nor do I use the Tarkin Doctrine to make the civilians obey me. A simple police force will be enought anywhere as long as it is fair and doesn't abuse it's power, is that not so?" he asked and stepped forwards, closer to the male Sith Hunter a mischievous grin on his face.

"But the question you need to ask... Why am I not dead on the floor yet? The Sith Hunters are here, so I should be finished" he said and then took out his other ligtsaber, activating it also and getting ready for a fight.

"This is what you want, so this is what you will have" Darth Tepe noted and his eyes flashed brightly as the image of Kin and Raek being captured and locked up while the Ragnarok was burning and an AT-AR left the landing pad with guns still smoking. Of course neither of these were true, but Tepe wanted them to think so or at least that it was the future of how things were going to be.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,