View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 03:54 PM   #256
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
"He's okay," Trando told Raze, "He just needs some rest. But don't worry, I'll keep my eye on him."
Despite the Doctor's 'reassurance' that he would keep an eye on Shadow, Raze continued to look over her shoulder now and again on her way back to the ship, just to make sure the big guy was at least still breathing.

When they pulled up to the Carnage, Raze jumped out. With the help of Trando and Seth, the three of them managed to get Shadow inside and into the medbay where they laid his blood-crusted body on one of the examination tables. "At least he's stopped bleeding," Raze said. "Looks like he'll need some bacta and a few stitc...."

Raze abruptly paused mid-sentence. It was the first time she had actually been in the med bay since the arrival of 'Doctor Death,' and she was shocked by what she saw.

"Great Gobs of Bantha Poodoo!" Raze exclaimed, her eyes wide. "Where the heck did you get all of this stuff!"

The med bay's shelves were loaded with strange looking potions, specimen jars, and instruments. She picked one of the instruments up and examined it, frowning slightly as she turned it over in her hands. She wasn't sure if she was holding it the right way 'round, but it looked to her like the offspring of a demented union between a vibra-scalpel and the fractional penetration welder their engineer Richard used to seal joints and engine conduits.

"What this?" she asked Trando. Then she frowned even more. "Nevermind," she said, putting it down where she had found it. "I don't think I want to know." She looked down at Shadow. "Well, Doc?" she said to Trando. "Do your stuff. Heal him."

She tapped Seth's shoulder. "C'mon," she said to him. "We'll need someone to stand as a lookout, just in case K'Nala decides to bring uninvited guests back with her. There's plenty of weapons in the storage locker in the common room. Choose something lethal and then go stand guard near the ramp. I'm going to check on our Mr. Logan to see how things are with the ship."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)