View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 02:46 AM   #231
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Well, we've had our 'second interview' with Darth Tepe," Reibe said softly. "We've seen that he's turned a friend into an enemy. Now, with the Jedi suspecting us for the death of the Council on Coruscant, we will no longer be welcome there. From there, they will mount an attack on Tepe and his army. We already know they will fail and it will cause Tepe to attack Ossus."

She shook her head slightly. "I'm not going to let that happen." She paused, allowing that statement to sink in. Then, she went on. "If I'm not mistaken, that's where Skywalker is. Of all the Masters of the New Order, he knows me the best and would have the hardest time believing me capable of turning on the order so violently. He'll want proof we didn't and I'm willing to give it to him."

She stood and began pacing restlessly. Then, she stopped. "The Jedi have been the keepers of peace in the galaxy for millenia. The Sith Hunters have taken the war to the Sith for two-thousand years. Now, the Sith Hunters are being restored to their position. As our leader, I will not let the Jedi lose theirs."

Turning to Strider, she ordered, "Lay in a course for Ossus. We're paying Skywalker a little visit."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charna stood not far from Tepe, considering his offer to answer her questions. Then, she nodded.

"In history, the Sith have been bloodthirsty and careless," she said. "It's one of their greatest downfalls, I think. But that's one of the reasons I chose to follow you. You are bloodthirsty when necessary, but never careless. And when Reibe told you a man is most vulnerable where he feels safe, I sensed your amusement. You know safety's not an option... not with apprentices who think like the Sith always have, not with the Sith Hunters becoming more active."

She knew she hadn't yet asked a question, but one was coming. "You've shown me what you have planned for the galaxy and I feel honored to be a part of that plan. I'm just curious; how long have you been planning all of this?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,