View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 03:30 AM   #19
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Chapter Nineteen

It is one year later, Revan was ready to call his wife a weapons master, Jaden and Visas got married and Mira and Atton have a working power couplink. Revan overlooked the academy, proud to see it's numbers have been growing quick. Bastila found Revan and greeted him, she put her forearm on his shoulder "How are you doing?" she asked.

"Fine, but not fine enough." answered Revan.

"How so?"

"Malus is still out there." he replied.

"I don't think that this is the time to talk about it, you have much to be proud of. I have one to be proud of." but Revan still had a vacant expression on his face "You're not fine are you?"

"No. I sence the dark side. It's stronger, but it's not here."

"Atton told us that Malus was ressurecting Freedon Nadd and many specters were there." explained Bastila.

"That's old news, but may be the reason why."

"He saw them in physical form, but very pale." she continued.

"Hmm, Wraiths of Darkness. There've been sightings of them for many years. Dead Sith Lords, ressurected. Bound to the will of Malus, or their *saviour*." explained Revan.

"No telling what Malus could do with them."

"That's what concerns me. For your safety."

Bastila closed her eyes. "I don't want you to risk your life for me."

"Hopefully I won't have to, but I will."

Bastila started crying. Revan hugged her and kissed her forehead.

At nighttime, the entire academy lay in their quarters, Revan had another vision. It was the same one he had for three years. Revan woke up. He put one of his sabers to his head and said to himself "Get out of my head damnit." Revan took a walk into the courtyard to clear his head. Revan stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Well you certainly are a hard person to find Revan." said Luyoni Skywalker.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Your darker ancestor, Luyoni."

"I take it your are a Wraith of Darkness." guessed Revan.

"You're correct."

"You were a fool to accept Malus' offer."

"With you gone, we'll finally rest in peace."

"He won't live up to it." told Revan.

"How so?"

"What do you expect? He want's power and he'll keep it."

"It's worth a shot. Time to die." told Luyoni as the rest of the Wraiths appeared. Ragnos, Hord, Kressh, Sadow, Pall, Nadd, even Nihilus and Malak.

All attacked him. Revan fought hard, he dodged everything he couldn't block, he fought swiftly. Bastila heard the metal clangs and saber clashes. She got up, and grabbed her saber. She joined the fight. Her new class worked for her well, she fought almost as good as Revan. Bastila and Revan struck down all the ghosts. Revan got ready to cut off their connection to the Force, but they dissapeared and fled. "It's not just your life in jeapordy anymore." told Bastila.

"We have to strike back." told Revan.

"The Second Sith War has indeed began." told Bastila.

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: