View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 05:55 PM   #263
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Raze snorted. "Oh, yeah. Real generous," she said to Richard. "So generous that he even let us play with his pet rancor while we went to rescue Shadow." She shivered with disgust as she remembered the huge beast and its malodorous smell. "Anyway, Richard, I don't know how the meeting went. After we found Shadow injured, K'Nala, the Captain, and Jack went to go and meet with Gualla. No doubt she'll think of some interesting way to accomplish that." She paused for a moment. "Oh, and by the way, the Republic knows we're here," she added. "Not sure if Gualla had something to do with it or not, but there were clone troopers scattered all over the place. So, I put Seth on guard duty at the ramp. If you're not doing anything urgent, you might want to go there and help him keep an eye on things. I've got a feeling that we're going to need to leave in a hurry and it's probably best that we don't have any 'entanglements' lurking around the landing pad, if you know what I mean."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)