Originally Posted by Igor_Cavkov
Hi i want to ask PG if there is going to be any improvement with the multiplayer section? what i mean is new design for rooms and everyting! right now its dull! and if you can choose wich civ you gona play in quick match and beter all around in the custom match games and so on.
I dont know if anyone played Age Of Mythology? it was similar to EAW in the online section but that game had much better feel in the rooms and you could choose what civ you gona play in the Rated games and better chat channel and so on.
what do you guys think?
(sorry bad english)
I'll just name off the new features:
1. Mirrored games (Empire vs Empire, etc)
3. Choose Base starting location for custom games
4. Intergrated Clan Matching
5. Faction Selection for Quick Match
6. Updated Online System Graphics
7. New Ladders
8. Secondary Structures that can be captured and controlled in space games
9. New outpost pads in land tactical that allows players to choose between three types of structures (Mine, Hutt Palace, or a new faction specific special)
10. Rebalanced MP maps from the original, plus new maps from the new worlds in the game. Total of 40+ MP maps.
There is more, but that should hold you over for now